Web Design Mold
DoodleIT has been providing web design Mold since 2003. Our experience has helped many businesses in Mold including Connection Magazines, The Daniel Owen Festival, JCW Electrical and Speaks Volumes as well as many others.
Mold is an amazing place to visit and my top 5 recommendations to visit in Mold are Moel Famau, Loggerheads Country Park, Theatr Clwyd, Afonwen Antique & Craft Centre and Mold Market.
Web Design Mold
DoodleIT are a family business who have been providing businesses with our web design Mold service since 2003
As a family business, DoodleIT believes strongly in communication. We design websites for clients not only in Mold but in the whole of Flintshire. We provide websites that are easy for you to update but perhaps more importantly we offer a website support package that includes everything you’re ever likely to need. We are also always available to help by phone or email if you get stuck!
Some examples of our Web Design Mold service
About our web design support package
Our support package covers all of the items below and more. It takes care of the security of your website as well as regular updates of your software. It also means that if you get stuck or need to discuss an idea we will be there to assist.
- Registering your domain name every year so it doesn’t expire
- Provide webmail training to send and collect email
- Managing your DNS if required so it can work with Google Apps or Office 365
- Providing website hosting with HTTPS encryption for security and compliance
- Providing support via phone and email to assist when things go wrong and to show you how things work as needed
- We take daily backups of your physical files and databases (each retained for 7 days) so in the event of something going wrong we can restore quickly and without cost
- Checking daily for software updates to ensure security is as tight as possible
- Providing professional security software to help protect your website from hacking and can include 2-factor authentication if required.
A little about the web design services we provide for our Mold clients
Designing websites in North Wales often means it’s quite likely that your customers will expect a Welsh language or bilingual website. DoodleIT can provide fully bilingual brochure websites or eCommerce websites which have completely separate pages each with its own navigation. Switching between languages is as simple as clicking on a button or flag.
Updating your website
All our websites are very easy to update. We make use of the WordPress back-end to bring you the very best in content management systems. We provide full ongoing support for the times when you might need a little help.
A little about Mold and its history
Mold is situated in North Wales and is part of the County of Flintshire.
It’s fantastic to live and work in the historic market town of Mold. There are excellent transport services and plenty of opportunities and varied jobs on offer. There is also a wide range of shops and the Mold market is not to be missed.
The traditional market town of Mold is located slightly to the east of the Clwydian Range of mountains in North Wales, based in the county of Flintshire.
It’s an ideal location for walkers and cyclists with so many routes and options to choose from. And of course, the cities of Chester, Liverpool and Manchester are on its doorstep, Mold is ideally situated to provide the best of both worlds.
With many exciting companies calling Mold home, we are proud to be offering web design Mold to local businesses and organisations.