Logo Design Package
We don’t charge hourly rates for logo design and we don’t charge high fees that try to cover all contingencies.
Our Logo Design Package
- We talk to you about your logo and the look and feel you’re after.
- We create 6 to 8 logo examples
- You choose a preferred logo from the 6 examples
- We then make up to 3 changes to your chosen logo
- We will send your own final logo in different file formats (EPS, AI (vector) and JPEG
We are based in Ruthin and have provided logo design packages for businesses across North Wales, Flintshire and Denbighshire.
Often the best logo for a new business is a simple text based logo with a clear tagline underneath. The more complicated a logo is in terms of drawings or animations the less clear it will be when used on a smaller scale such as on a business card.
Will my logo play a role in my SEO ranking on Google?
No. You logo is image based and cannot be read by a search engine. However, it will have an ALT text and title tag in the code which can be read.
We generally recommend choosing a domain name to match your company name and main logo text. Make sure your domain name is available first! Never register a .com just because another company has registered your preferred domain name in the .co.uk format. This will only result in problems for you further down the line.
Talk to us about your ideas first and we will give you our opinion and try to point out any short comings.
A few examples of logos we have provided for clients
Are you a new business?
If you’re business is new, getting a logo designed is the first step and should come before a website. Here are the steps we would recommend you follow:
- Decide on a business name
- Check to make sure nobody else is using your name and then register the .co.uk and .com domain name.
- Finalise the main text of your logo and decide on the best tagline.
- Talk to us about your ideas and the look and feel you want to achieve.
- We will quote you for our standard logo design package.
- We create your logo examples and make a few changes to your chosen logo if required.
- Your final logo will be given to you in several different vector file formats as well as JPG and PNG.
- You own your logo and all associated rights, not us!
Getting your website designed?
We can provide you with a well developed website that’s secure and easy to update. We will provide a complete website support package which includes HTTPS hosting, security updates, software updates, daily backups and support via phone and email.
We have been developing websites since 2003 (17 years!). Talk to Peter or Anthony for an informal chat about how we can help.